Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Python presentations

Re: Python presentations

Trent Nelson

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 09:00:19AM -0700, andrea crotti wrote:
> I have to give a couple of Python presentations in the next weeks, and
> I'm still thinking what is the best approach.
>
> In one presentation for example I will present decorators and context
> managers, and my biggest doubt is how much I should show and explain in
> slides and how much in an interactive way (with ipython for example).

FWIW, I gave a presentation on decorators to the New York Python
User Group back in 2008. Relevant blog post:

http://blogs.onresolve.com/?p=48

There's a link to the PowerPoint presentation I used in the first
paragraph. It's in .pptx format; let me know if you'd like it in
some other form.

Regards,

Trent.