Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to draw on top of pic using GDI

How to draw on top of pic using GDI

Carlos

I need to have a picture loaded in a asp.net C# page and draw a line on top
of it, using GDI.. any idea how to do it or sample page ?

Thanks

Kevin Spencer

What part do you need help with?

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Neither a follower nor a lender be.

news:Ohf$%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I need to have a picture loaded in a asp.net C# page and draw a line on top
>of it, using GDI.. any idea how to do it or sample page ?
>
> Thanks

Carlos

Drawing on top of a pic

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> What part do you need help with?
>
> --
> HTH,
>
> Kevin Spencer
> Microsoft MVP
> .Net Developer
> Neither a follower nor a lender be.

> news:Ohf$%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I need to have a picture loaded in a asp.net C# page and draw a line on
>>top of it, using GDI.. any idea how to do it or sample page ?
>>
>> Thanks

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Here's an example of drawing images with ASP.NET:
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ImproveYourImages.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

news:Ohf$%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I need to have a picture loaded in a asp.net C# page and draw a line on top
>of it, using GDI.. any idea how to do it or sample page ?
>
> Thanks

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Carlos,

I think the link Steve provided is quite a good one.
In addition, here is another one in MSDN which demonstrate on generating a
custom image handler
in asp.net 1.1.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...e/default.aspx

Hope also helps. Thanks.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

Carlos

Thanks everybody.. the links are great to get me started !!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here's an example of drawing images with ASP.NET:
> http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ImproveYourImages.aspx
>
> --
> I hope this helps,
> Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
> http://SteveOrr.net

> news:Ohf$%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I need to have a picture loaded in a asp.net C# page and draw a line on
>>top of it, using GDI.. any idea how to do it or sample page ?
>>
>> Thanks

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Good Luck Carlos

Regards,