Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: main and dependent objects

Re: main and dependent objects

andrea crotti

2012/9/13 Jean-Michel Pichavant <(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Nothing shocking right here imo. It looks like a classic parent-child implementation.
> However it seems the relation between Obj and Dependent are 1-to-1. Since Dependent need to access all Obj attributes, are you sure that Dependent and Obj are not actually the same class ?
>

> JM

Yes well the main class is already big enough, and the relation is 1-1
but the dependent class can be also considered separate to split
things more nicely..

So I think it will stay like this for now and see how it goes.