Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > New tab, shortcut fonts too small

New tab, shortcut fonts too small

John Doe

If anybody knows, you guys probably do.

In the most recent version of Firefox, when you open a new tab, it
has nine boxes that show (recent?) pages.

The font is too small. Do you know how to enlarge that font? I
suppose setting the minimum font size might help, but is there some
other way?

Thanks.

John Doe

Well, I just checked, just increasing the font size of the New Tab
page seems to work perfectly.

Never mind.
Thanks to any answers that might be in the queue.
But that's a preliminary finding, so maybe I'm wrong.

John Doe

Apparently the setting is stored somewhere in the program files
Mozilla folder, not in the application data folder.

John Doe

I wrote:

> In the most recent version of Firefox, when you open a new tab,
> it has nine boxes that show (recent?) pages.
>
> The font is too small. Do you know how to enlarge that font? I
> suppose setting the minimum font size might help, but is there
> some other way?

When updating from Mozilla 15 to Mozilla 16.0.1, it breaks the
thing. The fonts become tiny again. Simply increasing the font
size doesn't cause the next new tab to have the same readable size
fonts.

Small cameras getting too small? GRL Digital Photography 50 02-03-2006 03:12 AM
fonts too small windandwaves HTML 4 04-02-2005 02:56 AM
Shortcut, And Re-Directing Of Shortcut Quest. ? Robert11 Computer Support 1 12-30-2004 03:13 PM
Icon fonts on desktop too small Winxp Paul Welch Computer Support 1 07-24-2004 07:45 PM
Icon fonts on desktop too small in Winxp Paul Welch Computer Support 1 07-24-2004 07:31 PM

Advertisments