Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: A Python class

Re: A Python class

Terry Reedy

On 9/6/2012 11:08 AM, Yves S. Garret wrote:

> I'd like to know if there are any online Python classes offered
> online from reliable institutions that you would recommend.

Google 'online programming course python' for taught courses.
At least 2 of MIT's self-guided OpenCourseWare courses use Python.

http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrica...uary-iap-2011/

http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrica...g-spring-2011/

If you wanted to do one of those, you might find a partner by asking
here. There might be a matchmaking site, but I could not find one.

--
Terry Jan Reedy