Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Kingston HyperX Blu 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB) Memory Kit

Kingston HyperX Blu 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB) Memory Kit

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Legit Reviews have recently taken a look at the Kingston HyperX Blu 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB) Memory Kit - here's a snippet:

Quote:
"When I think about memory, and which one to use Kingston is always on my short list. Kingston has been a player in the memory market since 1987 when the entered the market with a single product. Since then Kingston has branched out into several other products including SSD's, USB thumb drives, flash memory, and of course expanded their memory product line. Today we are going to look at one of their Kingston HyperX memory kits. The Kingston HyperX Blu (KHX1600C10D3B1K2/16G) 16Gb memory kit consists of two 8Gb memory modules. This particular Kingston HyperX Blu memory kit is rated at 1600MHz with a CAS latency of 10.

The Kingston HyperX Blu product stack has a number of available memory kits. The DDR3 Kingston HyperX Blu line ranges from a single 2Gb module at 1333MHz CL9 up to our 16Gb 1600MHz CL10 kit."
You can read their full review here.