Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > SharePoint Developer looking for work

SharePoint Developer looking for work

Sumeet Leo

I am software developer looking for freelance work, my skill sets:

..NET TECHNOLOGY

SharePoint 2010
MOSS 2007
..NET(ASP.NET / C# / VB.NET)
VB,
ASP (VBScript & Javascript),
SQL Server,
Access (VBA),
Excel (VBA),
Oracle
Crystal Reports &
SQL Reporting Service

LAMP TECHNOLOGY

PHP 4/5
MySQL

I can work on migration projects, supporting existing project and looking out for new project.

waiting for your work.
gtalk: sumeet.leo

Doug McIntyre

Sumeet Leo <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>I am software developer looking for freelance work, my skill sets:

Perhaps those skills should include finding proper forums for trying
to find work.