Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > voip.co.uk

voip.co.uk

Jed

Is there a regular in this group that has a voip.co.uk account and would be
willing to give this numpty some help? Simple stuff for someone that knows
what they're doing

The only reason I'm suggesting a voip.co.uk account holder is because my
queries relate to the web management interface.

And no, nothing to do with complaints or criticism of the provider, just my
own inadequacy.

Thanks

Roger Mills

On 03/09/2012 11:45, Jed wrote:
> Is there a regular in this group that has a voip.co.uk account and would be
> willing to give this numpty some help? Simple stuff for someone that knows
> what they're doing
>
> The only reason I'm suggesting a voip.co.uk account holder is because my
> queries relate to the web management interface.
>
> And no, nothing to do with complaints or criticism of the provider, just my
> own inadequacy.
>
> Thanks

Try me if you like. I've got an account, but don't find the web
interface totally intuitive!

My email address DOES work and, although not routinely checked, I'll
look out for one.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Jed

"Roger Mills" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 03/09/2012 11:45, Jed wrote:
>> Is there a regular in this group that has a voip.co.uk account and would
>> be
>> willing to give this numpty some help? Simple stuff for someone that
>> knows
>> what they're doing
>>
>> The only reason I'm suggesting a voip.co.uk account holder is because my
>> queries relate to the web management interface.
>>
>> And no, nothing to do with complaints or criticism of the provider, just
>> my
>> own inadequacy.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> Try me if you like. I've got an account, but don't find the web interface
> totally intuitive!
>
> My email address DOES work and, although not routinely checked, I'll look
> out for one.
> --
> Cheers,
> Roger

Thanks Roger. I'll take some screen shots and will hopefully send them
through in the next few days and for sure by the end of the week.

Jed

"Roger Mills" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 03/09/2012 11:45, Jed wrote:
>> Is there a regular in this group that has a voip.co.uk account and would
>> be
>> willing to give this numpty some help? Simple stuff for someone that
>> knows
>> what they're doing
>>
>> The only reason I'm suggesting a voip.co.uk account holder is because my
>> queries relate to the web management interface.
>>
>> And no, nothing to do with complaints or criticism of the provider, just
>> my
>> own inadequacy.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> Try me if you like. I've got an account, but don't find the web interface
> totally intuitive!
>
> My email address DOES work and, although not routinely checked, I'll look
> out for one.
> --
> Cheers,
> Roger