Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > When was the last time you did something for the first time?

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

The Matchmaker

What do you want to talk about today?

Daniel Pitts

On 9/3/12 2:06 AM, The Matchmaker wrote:
> What do you want to talk about today?

Programming in Java, which is why I read this news group.

As to the question in your subject-line. I do new things all the time.
For example, just recently I started tinkering with Arduino and other
AVR technologies, exploring digital electronics and LED powering solutions.

Jan Burse

Hi,

Daniel Pitts schrieb:
> On 9/3/12 2:06 AM, The Matchmaker wrote:
>> What do you want to talk about today?
>>

> Programming in Java, which is why I read this news group.
>
> As to the question in your subject-line. I do new things all the time.
> For example, just recently I started tinkering with Arduino and other
> AVR technologies, exploring digital electronics and LED powering solutions.

Some stuff you can first simulate with:
http://play.google.com/store/apps/de...rycircuit.free

Works nicely.

Bye