Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Question RE: DLNA Connectivity

Question RE: DLNA Connectivity

M.L.

Would like to use DLNA to play a DVD from my laptop to my non-DLNA
widescreen TV.

Is there a way to provide DLNA compatibility to my laptop? If so, if I
connect a DLNA-compatible wireless media player to my non-DLNA TV
would I be able to push DLNA content from the media player to my TV?
And would I be able to wirelessly push content from my laptop to the
DLNA media player? Thanks.