Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: What makes a mac better?

Re: What makes a mac better?

Wolfgang Weisselberg

Mxsmanic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Eric Stevens writes:

>> My understanding is that Adobe develops all their software in C++ and
>> then (cross) compiles separately for the Windows and Apple
>> environments.

> They have to design initially for one or the other, since there are some
> differences in the user interface.

So you believe Adobe being unable to design 2 very closely related
UIs at the same time, even though they have lots of money for
good professional UI designers?

-Wolfgang