Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to use BaseNCodec

How to use BaseNCodec

clusardi2k@aol.com

When I include the below package (1) in a project I get an error message "BaseNCodec" unknown symbol! The link mentioned in (1) came from (2). I'd like to use both.

How do I fix this error so that I can encrypt strings. Also, do you have a simple example project.

Thank you,

(1)http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons...va?view=markup

(2) http://zenu.wordpress.com/2011/09/21...compatibility/