Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Microsoft User Research is looking for C++ devs in the Puget Soundarea using Visual Studio 2012 for an upcoming research study.

Microsoft User Research is looking for C++ devs in the Puget Soundarea using Visual Studio 2012 for an upcoming research study.

Gina- Microsoft

Microsoft User Research is looking for C++ devs in the Puget Sound area using Visual Studio 2012 for an upcoming research study.

This study will take place at Microsoft’s Redmond Campus with two hour sessions starting Thursday, September 13th. Each participant will be offereda choice of new Microsoft technical software, hardware or games from a list of our most popular products.

If this is something you are interested in, please email me, Gina at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) with “googlegroup" in the subject line:

1. Name/Phone Number:
2. Job Title/ Company:
3. Do you code in C++?
4. What are your primary coding languages?
5. Are you currently using Visual Studio 2012 Beta?
6. Are you open to a Microsoft Researcher visiting with you at work?

Thanks for your feedback and thanks for your time!

Gina Peccia
Microsoft User Research
Social Media Coordinator

Bo Persson

Gina- Microsoft wrote 2012-08-28 20:53:
> Microsoft User Research is looking for C++ devs in the Puget Sound area using Visual Studio 2012 for an upcoming research study.
>
> This study will take place at Microsoft’s Redmond Campus with two hour sessions starting Thursday, September 13th. Each participant will be offered a choice of new Microsoft technical software, hardware or games from a list of our most popular products.
>
> If this is something you are interested in, please email me, Gina at (E-Mail Removed) with “googlegroup" in the subject line:
>
> 1. Name/Phone Number:
> 2. Job Title/ Company:
> 3. Do you code in C++?
> 4. What are your primary coding languages?
> 5. Are you currently using Visual Studio 2012 Beta?
> 6. Are you open to a Microsoft Researcher visiting with you at work?
>
> Thanks for your feedback and thanks for your time!
>
> Gina Peccia
> Microsoft User Research
> Social Media Coordinator

Sorry Gina, there is nobody here.

Microsoft declared several years ago that news groups are dead, and
everyone wants new flashy web forums instead.

Try the Microsoft Developer Network, where all the smart guys hang out:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/ms348103.aspx

arshi.b92@gmail.com

On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 2:53:39 PM UTC-4, Gina- Microsoft wrote:
> Microsoft User Research is looking for C++ devs in the Puget Sound area using Visual Studio 2012 for an upcoming research study.
>

> This study will take place at Microsoft’s Redmond Campus with two hour sessions starting Thursday, September 13th. Each participant will be offered a choice of new Microsoft technical software, hardware or games from a list of our most popular products.
>

> If this is something you are interested in, please email me, Gina at (E-Mail Removed) with “googlegroup" in the subject line:
>

> 1. Name/Phone Number:
>
> 2. Job Title/ Company:
>
> 3. Do you code in C++?
>
> 4. What are your primary coding languages?
>
> 5. Are you currently using Visual Studio 2012 Beta?
>
> 6. Are you open to a Microsoft Researcher visiting with you at work?
>

> Thanks for your feedback and thanks for your time!
>

> Gina Peccia
>
> Microsoft User Research
>
> Social Media Coordinator

Hi Gina,

I'm interested in this opportunity.

I study at the University of Waterloo as a candidate of Software Engineering, but currently am in Ottawa for co-op till December. If I could get the opportunity to do research for the next 4 months, I am available, just that I would do it from home, since I have to stay here for work.
I have tons of experience with C++, right now I'm learning Ogre3d, and I'm a web developer as well. I'm using Visual Studio 2010 at the moment, as I didn't know the 2012 beta was out
And yes I'm open to a Microsoft Researcher visiting me at work!

Arshi Bhasin
University of Waterloo
(613)809-9064

Öö Tiib

On Friday, September 7, 2012 9:14:18 PM UTC+3, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 2:53:39 PM UTC-4, Gina- Microsoft wrote:
> >

> > If this is something you are interested in, please email me, Gina at (E-Mail Removed) with “googlegroup" in the subject line:
> >

> Hi Gina,
>
> I'm interested in this opportunity.

Hmm... 8-\

Then you, Arshi, should perhaps email her, Gina, at (E-Mail Removed)
with “googlegroup" in the subject line.

Avoid posting your phone number in Usenet, various croaks may think
that you are stupid and start to call to you.