Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > BGP Fail Over Monitoring

BGP Fail Over Monitoring

prk016 prk016 is offline
Junior Member

Hi All,

I need to fetch reports for wan circuit fail over that occured in less than 40 sec.

I am using network node manager for network monitoring and reporting,

I suppose there is possibility of this report using mib, but am not very much sure about parameters in MIB which finds BGP state change interval,

please help me how this wan circuit fail over happens, how can i take this fail over duation as reports ?

Thanks

To BGP or not to BGP (multihoming with ISPs over uneven links speed)?!? papi Cisco 4 09-08-2009 02:45 AM
BGP fail-over yellow Cisco 8 09-08-2009 02:24 AM
Difference between "bgp dampening" and "bgp bestpath dampening" harald rüger Cisco 0 10-25-2004 04:07 PM
if (f() != FAIL) or if (FAIL != f())? Wenjie C Programming 3 07-31-2003 09:54 PM

Advertisments