Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > pdf from html

pdf from html

ambas017@gmail.com

Hi,

I am trying to create pdf on click of a link from aspx page. I am using ITextSharp component. It works fine with all the html content except the drawing created in HTML5 using javascript.

Please let me know if any other component can be used for pdf creation, which will support HTML5 canvas.

Thanks
Srini