Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > SAP System Admin

SAP System Admin

Ron Althoff

From: "Ron Althoff" <ron.althoff@1:261/38.remove-7rm-this>

From: "Ron Althoff" <ron.althoff@1:261/38.remove-rj6-this>

From: "Ron Althoff" <ron.althoff@1:261/38.remove-4g4-this>

From: "Ron Althoff" <ron.althoff@1:261/38.remove-s96-this>

From: "Ron Althoff" <ron.althoff@1:261/38.remove-73m-this>

From: "Ron Althoff" <ron.althoff@1:261/38.remove-z1z-this>

From: Ron Althoff <(E-Mail Removed)>

In today|s IT + services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting challenge:
they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest cost, while
navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix Solutions, Inc is
the leading IT professional services provider helping clients achieve their IT
services goals with the quality they deserve, while ensuring at least 20% cost
savings. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various clients
across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1 to Fortune 3000
companies.%

Net Matrix Solutions is looking for a SAP System Admin for a 6 month contract
with our client in the Houston, TX area. Please review the job description and
submit your updated resume.

Job Description:
Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) and SAP Process Integration (PI) System
Administrator
The candidate will be responsible for the technical administration of
Halliburton|s Battle Red SUP and PI systems. Job duties will include
installation, patches, upgrades, preventive maintenance, monitoring, root cause
analysis and problem resolution. The candidate should have experience
administering the following technologies:
- Sybase Unwired Platform
- SAP Process Integration
- SAP Netweaver
- We will consider candidates that have SAP PI or Sybase Unwired
Platform experience.
- You do not need to be experienced in both SUP and PI to apply.
- You will be part of an integrated high performing team that supports
these systems.
- Bachelor|s degree required
- Preference will be given to candidates with 2 years or more of
experience with PI or SUP.

You can reach me at Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), Phone:
559-840-3232

Ron
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner three times
in last four years

-+- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
+ Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/3
-+- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98

SAP System Admin Ron Althoff Java 0 08-16-2012 07:16 PM
SAP System Admin Ron Althoff Java 0 08-15-2012 07:38 PM
SAP System Admin Ron Althoff Java 0 08-15-2012 06:36 PM
SAP System Admin Ron Althoff Java 0 08-14-2012 10:14 PM
SAP BASICS about sap - basis abap, Functional concepts , BI , SAP Netweaver, XI, hemanth.veera.kumar@gmail.com Computer Support 2 06-08-2007 01:20 PM

Advertisments