Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Need Information about instructor led C++ training

Need Information about instructor led C++ training

bubai

I am thinking about brushing up my skills in C++ once again . Can anybody recommend me a good online instructor led course/training institute in C++ (Advance level). I am based out of Singapore and I couldn't find any good institute that gives training in Advance C++. Thanks in Advance -- Ayan

Robert Miles

On Wednesday, August 15, 2012 11:48:51 PM UTC-5, bubai wrote:
> I am thinking about brushing up my skills in C++ once again . Can anybodyrecommend me a good online instructor led course/training institute in C++( Advance level). I am based out of Singapore and I couldn't find any goodinstitute that gives training in Advance C++. Thanks in Advance -- Ayan

Don't expect those in the US to use the label "advance level". They usually label their advanced C++ courses as using C++ for a specific type of programming instead, such as networking.