Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Can't download Firefox

Can't download Firefox

Stephen Davids

No matter how many times I try, I cannot download Firefox. Is IE stopping
me or is the download site having problems lately?

Andreas, His Excellency, The Imperial Grand Pooh-Bah

Stephen Davids wrote:

> No matter how many times I try, I cannot download Firefox. Is IE stopping
> me or is the download site having problems lately?

Try here: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.o...efox/releases/

Andreas

Pooh Ba -- As in the The International Order of Water Buffalos, and the
Loyal Order of Racoons.

To contact me remove the other name for "Canned Meat"