Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: pylagiarism -- Need help now! Please provide code...

Re: pylagiarism -- Need help now! Please provide code...

Mark Lawrence

On 14/08/2012 10:32, Simon Cropper wrote:
> On 14/08/12 18:19, Peter Otten wrote:
>> Simon Cropper wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Everyone,
>>>
>>> I just had a great idea for a new python module. I haven't bothered
>>> googling it or doing any research.
>>>
>>> I need help putting together some code; today preferably, my boss is on
>>> my back. Can someone please contribute a functioning module showing me
>>> how to do it?
>>>
>>> Once I have all your submissions, I will compile a functioning package,
>>> which I hope to sell. Don't worry, no one will be at risk of being sued,
>>> I don't intend to credit you with the code and you will not know
>>> anything about what I have done because I don't intend to post and
>>> feedback to the list. Licenses are not a problem either, I don't believe
>>> in them and even if you find out I have plagiarized your stuff you have
>>> bub-kiss chance of suing me as I am in another jurisdiction.
>>>
>>> So, now you know where I am coming from, I would like to thank you for
>>> all your help. Remember though, I need help now, so please stop what you
>>> are doing and submit something quickly. I'm waiting...
>>>
>>> Still waiting...
>>>
>>> Hey, stop reading and get on with writing some code, I don't have all
>>> day!

>> You're close, but I prefer to help out the guy with the brilliant idea (I
>> know it's brilliant because he says so) who is offering me a fraction
>> of the
>> fortune he is going to make once I've done all the work...
>>

> Peter,
>
> You are right. Quite remiss of me.
>
> Anyone willing to contribute money to help with the compilation of the
> code will get a portion of the profits. Just send me your account
> details, name and address; and I will ensure, once I have been paid,
> that I will send you your cut!

Password as well just to be sure? Details of your security setup? How
do I write a Python code snippet to calculate any number in any currency
times zero?

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.