Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > [OT] Apache Mahout

[OT] Apache Mahout

Hollow Quincy

From: Hollow Quincy <(E-Mail Removed)>

Hi,

I would like to use text classifier tool, that are implemented in Apache
Mahout.
I don't want to run Mahout with Apache Hadoop. I would like to use
classification in simple way.

Is it possible to run Apache Mahout independently without Haddop ? Would I be
able to use text classifiers ?

Thanks for help

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/3
--- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98

Jeff Higgins

To: Hollow Quincy
From: Jeff Higgins <(E-Mail Removed)>

On 08/13/2012 06:08 AM, Hollow Quincy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to use text classifier tool, that are implemented in
> Apache Mahout.
> I don't want to run Mahout with Apache Hadoop. I would like to use
> classification in simple way.

The Mahout will likely be unhappy without his elephant. You will likely find a
greater body of knowledgeable practitioners here:
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/...,+IRC+and+Arch
ives>

[OT] Apache Mahout Hollow Quincy Java 1 08-13-2012 07:38 PM
[OT] Apache Mahout Hollow Quincy Java 1 08-13-2012 01:48 PM
org/apache/xpath/objects/XObject incompatible with org/apache/xpath/objects/XNodeSet duduch_1er@hotmail.com XML 4 08-10-2006 01:38 PM
Apache FileUpload - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/io/FileCleaner kebabkongen@hotmail.com Java 2 03-16-2006 09:20 AM
AXIS jars org.apache.axis.wsi.* and org.apache.axis.transport.jms.* unkwb@web.de Java 0 02-23-2005 04:02 PM

Advertisments