Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Change Width of WinForms user control on Web page

Change Width of WinForms user control on Web page

Joe

I have a WinForms user control and I want to change the width using a client
script on a when page. Can this be done?

I was thinking something along the lines of:

function resize()
{
var o = document.myobject;
o.Width = 800;
}

Joe

Never mind. The function works as expected.

news:uj3koW#$(E-Mail Removed)...