Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Error while trying to debug

Error while trying to debug

jayaraman ramamoorthy via DotNetMonster.com

Error while trying to run project Unable to start debugging on the web server. You do not have permissions to debug the server. Verify that you are a member of the 'Debugger Users' group on the server.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

And are you a member of the debugger users group?

"jayaraman ramamoorthy via DotNetMonster.com" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message news:dd4d2c140e174901a8176e776dee8fc8@DotNetMonste r.com...
> Error while trying to run project Unable to start debugging on the web
> server. You do not have permissions to debug the server. Verify that you
> are a member of the 'Debugger Users' group on the server.

jayaraman ramamoorthy via DotNetMonster.com

yes i have added my user administrator to the debugger users from local
policy settings

jayaraman ramamoorthy via DotNetMonster.com

yes i have added my user administrator to the debugger users from local
policy settings.still the error remains same