Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Excellent beginners ASP.NET tutorial

Excellent beginners ASP.NET tutorial

Sudhirmangla@hotmail.com

I has found a very good site with excellent beginners ASP.NET tutorial

1) http://programmerworld.net/dotnet/aspintro.htm

2) http://programmerworld.net/articles/...ilactivity.php
Please post these links on others sites and Forum also.

Juan T. Llibre

You *found* that "very good site" ?

What, had you lost it after you authored it ?

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...