Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.

Re: cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.

Jeff Higgins

On 08/10/2012 05:53 PM, chukwuejyk wrote:
> i am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
> i am weak in java coding.
> so, please can i get help here to write this codes.

Yes. Help with specific Java coding issues is available here.
Which part of the framework are you working on?

> I'll highly appreciate any help here.
> thanks

Lew

Jeff Higgins wrote:
> chukwuejyk wrote:
>> i [sic] am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
>> i [sic] am weak in java [sic] coding.

.. . . [snip] . . .

It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to observe
correct case in your natural-language writing.

> Yes. Help with specific Java coding issues is available here.
>
> Which part of the framework are you working on?
>
>> I'll highly appreciate any help here.

You'll need to be more specific.

Have you read the Java tutorials?

--
Lew

Jeff Higgins

On 08/10/2012 06:34 PM, Lew wrote:
> Jeff Higgins wrote:
>> chukwuejyk wrote:
>>> i [sic] am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
>>> i [sic] am weak in java [sic] coding.

> . . . [snip] . . .
>
> It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to observe
> correct case in your natural-language writing.

Did I make a mistake?

>> Yes. Help with specific Java coding issues is available here.
>>
>> Which part of the framework are you working on?
>>
>>> I'll highly appreciate any help here.

> You'll need to be more specific.

How so?

> Have you read the Java tutorials?

Yes.

Lew

chukwuejyk wrote:

>> It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to observe
>> correct case in your natural-language writing.

> Did I make a mistake?

>> You'll need to be more specific.

> How so?

By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

Naturally.

So far you've said only that you need help. Financial? Java basic skills?
Information about "cognitive radio", whatever that is? Bugs you're having
trouble with? Some subtlety of 'java.io.Serializable'? Concurrent programming?

Honestly almost anything you add will be more specific, since your request
so far could hardly be more general.

Read these:
http://sscce.org/

Lew

Jeff Higgins

On 08/10/2012 07:07 PM, Lew wrote:
> chukwuejyk wrote:

>>> It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to observe
>>> correct case in your natural-language writing.

>> Did I make a mistake?

>>> You'll need to be more specific.

>> How so?

> By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

I haven't asked for help.

> Naturally.
>
> So far you've said only that you need help. Financial? Java basic skills?
> Information about "cognitive radio", whatever that is? Bugs you're having
> trouble with? Some subtlety of 'java.io.Serializable'? Concurrent programming?

As far as I can tell only chukwuejyk has asked for help in this thread.

> Honestly almost anything you add will be more specific, since your request
> so far could hardly be more general.
>
> Read these:
> http://sscce.org/
> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

I have.

Jeff Higgins

On 08/10/2012 07:32 PM, Jeff Higgins wrote:
> On 08/10/2012 07:07 PM, Lew wrote:
>> chukwuejyk wrote:

>>> Did I make a mistake?

>>> How so?

>> By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

> I haven't asked for help.
>

>> Naturally.
>>
>> So far you've said only that you need help. Financial? Java basic skills?
>> Information about "cognitive radio", whatever that is? Bugs you're having
>> trouble with? Some subtlety of 'java.io.Serializable'? Concurrent
>> programming?

> As far as I can tell only chukwuejyk has asked for help in this thread.

Actually, he only asked about the availability of help.
As he will now plainly see help is quite abundant here.

>> Honestly almost anything you add will be more specific, since your
>> request
>> so far could hardly be more general.
>>
>> Read these:
>> http://sscce.org/
>> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>>

> I have.

Lew

On 08/10/2012 04:32 PM, Jeff Higgins wrote:
> On 08/10/2012 07:07 PM, Lew wrote:
>> chukwuejyk wrote:

>>> Did I make a mistake?

>>> How so?

>> By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

> I haven't asked for help.

OK, my original post was answering the OP. You didn't make a mistake.

My followup posts were meant for the OP as well.

Sorry for the confusion. I didn't mean Jeff, I meant chukwuejyk.

--
Lew
Honi soit qui mal y pense.