Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Force databinding from an iframe page to the page that contains it?

Force databinding from an iframe page to the page that contains it?

Luis Esteban Valencia

Is that possible?

I mean I show some rows on a datalist. For editing I show the details on an
iframe if the user clicks the save button it must reload the parent page
with the new info.

--
LUIS ESTEBAN VALENCIA
MICROSOFT DCE 3.