Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Importing TB mail from linux in linux

Importing TB mail from linux in linux

Nick de Graeve

Hi

I got myself a new computer and I want to import the email from TB on my
old pc to TB on my new pc. I have access to my old ~/.thunderbird via
Samba.

What's the best way to do it?

Thanks

Nick