Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > To whom should I address complaints?

To whom should I address complaints?

=?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=

Hi,

I have complaints about the appearance of things in this newsgroup.

To whom and in what forum should I address that?

TIA

Kenneth P

Karl Seguin

Kenneth:
I believe the newsgroup administrator's name is John Eddy, if you put a bit
of work behind it you can certainly find his microsoft email address.
Otherwise you should use: http://weblogs.asp.net/mscommunity/contact.aspx

They are normally good at getting back to you, assuming your complaint is
legitimate...

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
http://www.openmymind.net/

"Kenneth P" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have complaints about the appearance of things in this newsgroup.
>
> To whom and in what forum should I address that?
>
> TIA
>
> Kenneth P

=?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=

Thanks Karl,

I already used the link to the Community Kitchen.

Kenneth P