Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > SAP CRM Functional Lead

SAP CRM Functional Lead

Ron Althoff

From: "Ron Althoff" <ron.althoff@1:261/38.remove-yy0-this>

From: Ron Althoff <(E-Mail Removed)>

In today|s IT + services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting challenge:
they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest cost, while
navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix Solutions, Inc is
the leading IT professional services provider helping clients achieve their IT
services goals with the quality they deserve, while ensuring at least 20% cost
savings. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various clients
across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1 to Fortune 3000
companies.%

Net Matrix Solutions is looking for a SAP CRM Functional Lead for a 6 month
contract with our client in the Washington,DC Area. Please review the job
description and submit your updated resume.

Job Description:
Possesses 10+ years of experience with the management and execution of complex
SAP business architecture efforts, including involvement in multiple full SAP
implementation life cycles, including either CRM or Federal Financials. Possess
10+ years of direct experience in leading and executing enterprise-wide SAP ERP
system implementation efforts, from initial design to post implementation
support.

You can reach me at Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), Phone:
559-840-3232

Ron
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner three times
in last four years

-+- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
+ Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/3
-+- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98