Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > SAP CRM Functional Lead

SAP CRM Functional Lead

Ron Althoff

In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
deserve, while ensuring at least 20% cost savings. We have delivered
over 1000 project resources to various clients across American
continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1 to Fortune 3000
companies.”

Net Matrix Solutions is looking for a SAP CRM Functional Lead for a 6
month contract with our client in the Washington,DC Area. Please
review the job description and submit your updated resume.

Job Description:
Possesses 10+ years of experience with the management and execution of
complex SAP business architecture efforts, including involvement in
multiple full SAP implementation life cycles, including either CRM or
Federal Financials. Possess 10+ years of direct experience in leading
and executing enterprise-wide SAP ERP system implementation efforts,
from initial design to post implementation support.

You can reach me at Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), Phone:
559-840-3232

Ron
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
three times in last four years