Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Yet another CLI question

Yet another CLI question

Dave Saville

We put most of our outgoing calls through Localphone.

If I call my mobile the mobile gets the localphone number but if I
call a BT line they get any of Unavailable/Witheld/International
shown.

I asume this is BT playing silly buggers with CLI from other networks?
--
Regards
Dave Saville

Stewart

On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:44:51 +0000 (UTC), "Dave Saville"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>We put most of our outgoing calls through Localphone.
>
>If I call my mobile the mobile gets the localphone number but if I
>call a BT line they get any of Unavailable/Witheld/International
>shown.
>
>I asume this is BT playing silly buggers with CLI from other networks?

Similar problems here.
I use Betamax - SMSListo.
Most people see my number OK.
But one particular person with BT landline always sees "international,
out of area" - which annoys them.
I would have expected BT to be technically the best at handling this
sort of thing, but it seems not.