Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Editing with two screens - (was Re: Has your memory card ever worn out?)

Re: Editing with two screens - (was Re: Has your memory card ever worn out?)

nospam

In article <jvdrl6$vl4$(E-Mail Removed)>, David Ruether
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > >that's a good idea if you aren't going to calibrate them, since they'll
> > >both look the same. if you do calibrate, it doesn't matter because once
> > >you do calibrate them, they'll match.

> > THey will be calibrated alright but even then, if they are two
> > different types of screens viewed from two different angles they are
> > not going to look the same.

> They will if you look directly on-axis of both and they are
> calibrated (BUT, LCD screens may vary top-to-bottom in brightness,

the better ones do not do that.