Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: "Then it's a simple matter of following your socks."

Re: "Then it's a simple matter of following your socks."

Nadegda

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 04:22:36 -0600, Capa EspĂ*rito wrote:

> one busted puppet wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 05:04:36 GMT, This account has been banned because
>>it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:
>>
>>> (http://www.aioe.org/statistics/news-...-03.01.22.html)

>>So you're relying, once again, on a timing coincidence.
>>

> I am reading all of the post.
> Time is Time.
> You can say it is coincidence, however you or I saying so does not make
> it so.

Hi, Morphy.

I see you snipped all of the numerous *other* holes I poked in Account
Banned's latest heap of "evidence". I wonder why? Any *single one* of
those holes leaves Account Banned's k'lame completely unsubstantiated,
once again, so he, or you, would have to plug ALL of them.

And I could go on poking more and more holes just in what he's already
posted. If he posts more, I'll poke more holes. How can I be so confident
that I'll be able to poke more holes? Because I know, as a matter of
fact, that he is *wrong*. And so are you.

You're like any paranoid conspiracy theorists: coincidence as evidence,
spurious patterns as proof, and anyone disagreeing with you is instantly
labeled as being certainly also one of the enemy. Andrew Wilson argues
against you? Instantly you label him a "Derbyshire sock" too. Phoenix
argues against you? You label him one. I argue against you? You label me
one. Traffic-monitor votes you for some July kook awards and adds "This
nym-shifting skidmark is a ****ing kook. In fact he's a viable candidate
for kook of the century." Danny Serlot labels *him* one.

Want to play another round? It will have the same results as the last two
-- the only people you convince will be yourselves, while I tear the
conspiracy theory to shreds, Account Banned gets another round of SPNAK!
s, you morph some more, you get killfiled some more, and still nobody
takes you or your kooky theories seriously except a few of your fellow
kooks.

This game of trying to "prove" that kensi is Derbyshire is clearly
stalemated. And since the burden of proof is on the accusers, that means
that you have lost. You can stave off the appearance of defeat by piling
up a stack of coincidences miles high but you cannot actually win. Are
you going to waste more of your time and more of your life on what is,
for you, already a years-long futile quest? Or are you going to throw in
the towel and admit that you might be wrong and find something more
constructive to do with your life than trying to outerfilth kensi and
other people for the high crime of rubbing you the wrong way and
therefore being suspected Derbyshire socks?

Are you going to apologize to whoever actually lives in that trailer you
posted a photo of?

Keep in mind, I've only spent a month at demolishing your garbage and
kensi a year or so, while you've wasted the better part of a decade now
tilting at various windmills you mistook for this Derbyshire. A month
from now and someone else might be doign the demolishing. Nobody loses
more than a few weeks of summer vacation time or other idle time
debunking your demented delusions, while you lose year after year doing
little else but spamming your screeds all over usenet.

It's time you quit, Morphy, before you look in the mirror one day, see an
old man, and break down in tears upon realizing how much of your life you
let slip by because of this "Derbyshire" obsession when you could have
been out having fun or something instead.

Usenet isn't worth wasting years of your life chasing ghosts.

And I mean all of that sincerely. I guess some of kensi's attitude of
trying to help kooks and not just mock them has rubbed off on me.

Now it's almost 3 AM. I've wasted enough time on kooks for one day so
it's beddy-bye for me now.

Think the above over, carefully, before we meet again.

Capa Espírito

one busted puppet wrote:

>On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 05:04:36 GMT, This account has been banned because it
>violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:
>
>> (http://www.aioe.org/statistics/news-...-03.01.22.html)

>So you're relying, once again, on a timing coincidence.

I am reading all of the post.
Time is Time.
You can say it is coincidence, however you or I saying so does
not make it so.

[...]
>You can keep posting more of this so-called "evidence". I can keep poking
>holes in it. So when do you give up, kooky?

"kooky?"

When Arne made the post to c.l.j.p (detailed below) did you respond at that time
with the same "coincidence" argument for the shared IP addresses?
When you have bragged about instigating cancels of NSP accounts for your
various nemesis did you consider the help desk you wrote to would one day
read your "coincidence" as not being a coincidence in the full light of history as
the truth comes to pass?
Convince me you are not indeed the lying conniving SOB many have pointed to
in all your slightly differing modes, Seamus.

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:52:33 -0500
From: Arne Vajhřj <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar
References: <ge594a$rci$(E-Mail Removed)> <ge5bnc$49o$(E-Mail Removed)> <49065781$0$90269$(E-Mail Removed)> <ge6cgf$ne5$(E-Mail Removed)> <4907b77f$0$90267$(E-Mail Removed)> <ge8oc2$vbt$(E-Mail Removed)> <4908f801$0$90265$(E-Mail Removed)> <geboug$5su$(E-Mail Removed)> <gec9o7$19f$(E-Mail Removed)> <gelneh$jgt$(E-Mail Removed)> <gelpst$ml5$(E-Mail Removed)> <gesofm$nqc$(E-Mail Removed)> <gesq1s$90s$(E-Mail Removed)> <gf47uh$h3f$(E-Mail Removed)> <(E-Mail Removed)>
<gf4cbs$akf$(E-Mail Removed)> <gf8h6k$26t$(E-Mail Removed)> <(E-Mail Removed)> <gfi6ij$j4n$(E-Mail Removed)> <491fbe8d$0$20300$(E-Mail Removed)> <(E-Mail Removed)> <(E-Mail Removed)>

Jerry Gerrone wrote:
> On Nov 17, 2:54 am, Paul Derbyshire <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> [snip]
> So, he really DOES exist.
>
>> I've known about this nonsense for a while but I ignored it until now.
>> Now I've decided it's gotten out of hand.

> No, that actually happened at least a year ago.
>
>> Someone evidently mistook "Twisted" (though he seems to call himself
>> everything *but* Twisted) for me

> That "someone" calls himself Hunter Gratzner, and his erroneous
> speculations have since spread far further than ever was merited. (The
> speculator in question does not even seem to use this newsgroup.) So

Credibility: zero

Internet usage skills: zero

From: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:45:24 -0800 (PST)
rv:1.9.0.4)
Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

From: Paul Derbyshire <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:54:27 -0800 (PST)

From: Jerry Gerrone <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 04:10:17 -0800 (PST)
rv:1.9.0.4)
Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

IP : 74.14.135.55 Neighborhood
Host : bas1-ottawa10-1242466103.dsl.bell.ca OK
Country : Canada

Arne

--

froup line adjusted - followup to kooks froup denied