Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Sr Remedy Applications Developer

Sr Remedy Applications Developer

Ron Althoff

From: Ron Althoff <(E-Mail Removed)>

In today|s IT + services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting challenge:
they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest cost, while
navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix Solutions, Inc is
the leading IT professional services provider helping clients achieve their IT
services goals with the quality they deserve. We have delivered over 1000
project resources to various clients across American continent. Our clients are
typically Fortune 1 to Fortune 3000 companies.

We Need Sr Remedy Applications Developer for our client in Houston, TX
Location.

Defines, designs and implements system enhancements (software and hardware
updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the SaaS Service.
Supports the load configuration and user experience for our Remedy OnDemand
Offering. Conducts programming tasks including program design, program coding,
debugging and documentation. Works directly with customers or customer support
to enhance our customer SaaS experience. As directed, prepares feasibility
studies and designs tests to determine operating characteristics of the
OnDemand product suite. Develops, analyzes and maintains tools that support and
automate processes for hardware or software product release. Works with
development engineers to correct build errors.

KNOWLEDGE: Having wide-ranging experience with Remedy, uses professional
concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and
effective ways. Participates in evaluations of software and hardware solutions.
Proactively works to make those solutions better and more effective. Strives to
stay current with emergent technologies relevant to our infrastructure
requirements.

JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data
requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in
selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
Manages complex deliverables with limited guidance. Consistently sets a
positive example by taking a proactive approach when meeting responsibilities.
Ensures delivery of project scope and estimates, design specifications,
developed systems, testing, statement of readiness for production
implementation, implementation, project documentation, post implementation
support. With limited direction ensures work is delivered on time and meets
requirements and customer service. Works with clients to develop new or
redesign business processes and recommendations for automation opportunities.
Utilizes standard methodologies and tools for project scope, development,
testing and documentation. SUPERVISION: Determines methods and procedures on
new assignments.

Experience Required 5 - 7 Years

This is a 3-6 months assignment in Houston, TX

You can reach me at Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), Phone:
559-840-3232

Ron
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner three times
in last four years

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/3
--- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98