Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > IBM WebSphere Education - Lombardi Training

IBM WebSphere Education - Lombardi Training

VirtualNugg ets

From: "VirtualNugg ets" <virtualnugg.ets@1:261/38.remove-x1c-this>

From: "VirtualNugg ets" <virtualnugg.ets@1:261/38.remove-dpk-this>

From: "VirtualNugg ets" <virtualnugg.ets@1:261/38.remove-rf4-this>

From: "VirtualNugg ets" <virtualnugg.ets@1:261/38.remove-pvc-this>

From: "VirtualNugg ets" <virtualnugg.ets@1:261/38.remove-5bm-this>

From: "VirtualNugg ets" <virtualnugg.ets@1:261/38.remove-5ky-this>

From: "VirtualNugg ets" <virtualnugg.ets@1:261/38.remove-z1h-this>

From: "VirtualNugg ets" <virtualnugg.ets@1:261/38.remove-nwi-this>

From: "VirtualNugg ets" <virtualnugg.ets@1:261/38.remove-10ae-this>

From: VirtualNugg ets <(E-Mail Removed)>

Virtual Nuggets offers outstanding Online training , Corporate Training and
consulting services worldwide for TIBCO BW , TIBCO BE, TIBCO IPROCESS , IBM
Lombardi 7.5 , IBM FileNet Technologies, SAS Clinical , Oracle SOA BPEL 11 g ,
ODI , OSB , IBIEE . We Are Specialized in TIBCO, IBM tools, Oracle Tools
Trainings from Real time experienced Instructors Having Good Industrtial
Experience.

About VirtualNuggets:

Virtual Nugget|s, genesis from the passion to share knowledge and facilitate
learners of diverse levels from beginners to professionals, on upgrading their
skills in unique and exceptional technologies through the most effective ways
without bestowing your valuable time and redundant money. Our experiences and
hurdles to attain knowledge on few technologies, taught us many valuable
lessons, as they are hard to find in books, institutions, online, not even any
mentor for those unique technologies. Even if we found one, still numerous
queries arise in our minds like, are they theoretical sound? Do they provide
assistance in the future? Does the material worth our payment? and so onaa.
These challenges inspired us and provoked our idea of uproviding quality
education and support to learners| came to LIFE. Virtual Nuggets is an honest
attempt to aid the aspirant learning various technologies in the right way, by
right expert faculty with the precise real time practical exposure, devoid of
commercial facet to education. We believe, uif your intentions are bold and
your efforts are honest, you will succeed in whatever you do|.First step to be
a good learner is to be an avid reader, so go ahead and explore the various
sections of this website, where we have blended our efforts and our trainer|s
thoughts to bring them all under one roof, which we are sure, would help you in
taking a valuable training.

Courses We Offer:

TIBCO BusinessWorks
TIBCO BusinessEvents
TIBCO IProcess
TIBCO AMX BPM
TIBCO Spotfire
TIBCO CIM
IBM Lombardi 7.5
IBM FileNet
IBM Trivoli
Oracle SOA BPEL
Oracle Data Interation(ODI)
Oracle Service Bus(OSB)
OBIEE
SAS Clinical
Hadoop
Kentico CMS For Asp.Net

Course Details:

WebSphere Lombardi Edition:

IBM Business Process Manager was announced on April 5, 2011, as the follow-on
product to WebSphere Lombardi Edition. If you are looking for a solution to
engage both business and IT stakeholders in process improvement initiatives,
consider IBM Business Process Manager Standard. IBM Business Process Manager is
a comprehensive platform providing complete visibility and management of your
business processes that scales smoothly and easily from initial project to
enterprise-wide program.
IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM platform giving you
visibility and insight to manage business processes. It scales smoothly and
easily from an initial project to a full enterprise-wide program harnesses
complexity in a simple environment to better meet customer needs. Course
Overview (Total 25 Days Daily 1 hour 30 Min Session):-

TOPIC Description
Business process management Overview
> BPM,BPMN - Components

Overview of IBM Lombardi 7.x
> Explaining IBM Process Center Architecture
> Introduction of Process Stake Holders and there activities.
> Introduction Of Lombardi Product Components.
> Lombardi Key Terms and Concepts.

Creating your first Lombardi Project
> How to add the User groups and Users and how to grant access
> Create a New Process
> Explain the Process Package / Tool Kit Package.
> Managing Snapshots and Workspaces.

Designing BPD
> Creating a BPD and Configuration Setting,
> Adding Lanes to the BPD,
> Assigning Participants,
> Adding activities,
> Establishing process flow lanes

Building Coaches and Services and nested services
> Building Human Services
> Building Integration Service
> Building general System Services

Building an executable BPDs and Services
> Using Gateways
> Implementing Activities
> Adding Process Variables to BP
> Using Gateways
> Implementing Activities
> Adding Process Variables to BPD

Modeling Events
> Modeling Msg Events
> Timer Events
> Adhoc Events

Mapping and Managing Variables
> Creating Custom Variables
> Declaring and passing variables
> Creating Exposed process variables
> explain Pre and Post assignments
> Initializing Complex variable using java script
> Making Variables available to process portal search

Exception handling
> Exceptional Handling

Advance Concepts
> Using Embedded java script
> Using external activities
> Brief Introduction to Web API and web services
> Brief Introduction to Performance DB , Tracking Groups ,Reports

Integration
> Web API and web services
> Sql Connector
> Email Connector
> Write to file Connector
> Webservice connector
> Java Connector

Administration > Process Center Console ,Process Admin Console,
Performance Admin Console

Demo & New Batches:

Demos: Demos will be conducted instantly for individuals in their convenient
timings.
Batches: New Batches will start on every 15 days. We offer instant batches for
one-one training also according to student|s Requirements.

Benefits of Online Training:

1. Quality training.
2. Customized Class timings.
3. Lowest price in the market.
4. Classes driven by real time expert. 5. Interview assistance (FAQ|s, Sample
resumes). 6. Material (Manuals, Documents, presentations, suggested resources).
7. You can attend from your happy and comfort environment. 8. Flexible and
customized timings. 9. Easy to follow, because it|s more over practical
sessions. 10. Finally online training sessions are Easy, time saving and
efficient.
11. Interview Facing Skills and FAQ.

More Details:

Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) ,
(E-Mail Removed)
Contact: +91-40-64540202, +91-8885560202

-+- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
+ Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/3
-+- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98