Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Network Security Audit

Network Security Audit

deanamallery@gmail.com

Here is a really good video on how to a basic network security audit. I found it helpful and I thought that I would share it with the group,

http://certificationchat.com/content...Audit-Overview