Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: [ANN] pyknon: Simple Python library to generate music in a hackerfriendly way.

Re: [ANN] pyknon: Simple Python library to generate music in a hackerfriendly way.

Ethan Furman

Pedro Kroger wrote:

> On Jul 30, 2012, at 3:33 PM, Ethan Furman <(E-Mail Removed)
> <(E-Mail Removed)>> wrote:
>
>> Pedro Kroger wrote:
>>> Pyknon is a simple music library for Python hackers.

>> Sounds cool. How is 'Pyknon' pronounced?

> I pronounce it similarly as google translate does:

So the 'k' is pronounced. Okay.

>> I would suggest you change the theme -- using Firefox 3.6 the page is
>> very difficult to read.

> Thanks for the report. Do you mind if I ask why you are using such an
> old version?
> (It looks fine with Firefox 14.0.1)

That version works for me -- I don't like upgrading to a new version of
bugs if I don't have to.

I checked the page on a coworker's machine who does have a recent
version, and it is a little better, but it is still very faint (thin
grey letters on a white background is hard to read). With version 3 the
thin grey letters are also broken, making it even worse.

~Ethan~