Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Re: Comparing Arbitrary-Precision Integers

Re: Comparing Arbitrary-Precision Integers

Noob

David T. Ashley wrote:

> The GMP is pretty cool. I use it in fact under Cygwin or on a *nix
> box to generate test cases for embedded code that deals with large
> integers.
>
> And when I want to investigate the best integer algorithms, the GMP
> source code and manual is usually the first place I go (as well as
> TAOCP).

I think you might enjoy fefe's article:
http://dl.fefe.de/bignum.pdf

You might also want to take a look at TomsFastMath:
http://libtom.org/?page=features&whatfile=tfm
(of interest to you: ARM-optimized asm, no heap usage)

cf. also the accompanying PDF:
https://github.com/libtom/tomsfastma...er/doc/tfm.pdf

Regards.