Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > How To...

How To...

bhavindhanak420@gmail.com

Hi,

can any one tell me how can i change color of links only when mouse hovers
the color of my links are white and on hover i want them to be red if any one can give me the complete example i would be more than greatful

Regards,
Bhavin

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,

> Hi,
>
> can any one tell me how can i change color of links only when mouse hovers
> the color of my links are white and on hover i want them to be red if any one
> can give me the complete example i would be more than greatful

You can set the link colour for

with something like

a:link {color: white; background-color: black;}
a:visited {color: grey; background-color: black;}
a:hover {color: red; background-color: black;}
a:active {color: green; background-color: black;}

and you can set for focus (esp. for IE) too, but this may be more than
you want to know about.

--
dorayme

robin richards

On Monday, July 30, 2012 3:31:28 AM UTC-7, dorayme wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>

> > Hi,

> > can any one tell me how can i change color of links only when mouse hovers

> > the color of my links are white and on hover i want them to be red if any one

> > can give me the complete example i would be more than greatful

> You can set the link colour for

> with something like
>

> a:link {color: white; background-color: black;}
>
> a:visited {color: grey; background-color: black;}
>
> a:hover {color: red; background-color: black;}
>
> a:active {color: green; background-color: black;}
>

> and you can set for focus (esp. for IE) too, but this may be more than
>
> you want to know about.
>

> --
>
> dorayme

Nice information you have shared dorayme.