Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Where does Firefox store temporary files?

Where does Firefox store temporary files?

John Doe

I'd like to know, does Firefox store temporary files anyplace
other than Windows temporary folders?

These are the only related settings I know about.

about:config

browser.cache.disk.parent_directory

browser.cache.memory.enable

But, apparently nothing is stored in the "parent directory".

Any other settings I should know about?

I would like to redirect all Firefox temporary storage to a
specific location. A good start would be seeing some file
creation, someplace.

Thanks.

John Doe

As you might guess, I have done some research on this already.

Just doesn't make sense, that no files would appear in the folder.

Or maybe they are considered hidden system files?