Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java Screensaver

Java Screensaver

zopal@gmx.de

Hi,
with the help of the Launch4J tool I have succeeded to
make a windows screensaver out a java application that
shows a nice animation using geometric optics in a crytal
like lattice. As far as I know this is the only way to
do it as the java screensaver framwork initated by sun has
been given up years before.

http://frozenlight.berlios.de

The screensaver is at the bottom of the page. In the
middle of the page you find a java web start link
showing the same animation.

Zoltan

Java Screensaver zopal Java 0 07-27-2012 06:41 PM
Making a Screensaver with Java java_killer Java 3 05-11-2008 11:56 PM
Screensaver with Java 2 Big Problems hagemann.k@googlemail.com Java 0 06-13-2007 07:41 PM
Most Java ScreenSaver? Andrew T. Java 1 05-03-2006 01:59 PM
Preventing Screensaver activation via Java Peter Pfeiffer Java 2 05-04-2005 03:47 PM

Advertisments