Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Looking to spend some money

Looking to spend some money

grubbsmark76 grubbsmark76 is offline
Junior Member

Want to Buy - Telecom & Cell Site Equipment

We want to buy used, refurbed and new networking, telecom and wireless equipment.

Some of the manufacturer types we purchase are Nortel, Ericsson, Lucent, Alcatel, Siemens, Nokia. Not an exhaustive list, but I think you get the idea. We buy cell site equipment, switches, line cards etc.

Mark Grubbs