Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: ssl: add msg_callback

Re: ssl: add msg_callback

Antoine Pitrou

Hi,

Thiébaud Weksteen <thiebaud <at> weksteen.fr> writes:

> I wrote a patch for Python 3.2.3 to expose the function
> SSL_CTX_set_msg_callback in the module _ssl.

[...]
> Let me know your opinion on that. Does it worth being included?

Yes, it sounds useful. Your patch will have to be written against the default
branch, although I'm not sure it makes a difference here (see the devguide:
http://docs.python.org/devguide/ for more information).

Please open an issue at http://bugs.python.org and post your patch there.

Thanks

Antoine.