Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > GSM to SIP Forward

GSM to SIP Forward

abey abey is offline
Junior Member

any one help me
i want to connect my GSM sim card in to my PC then terminate SIP. if some one calling from SIP my GSM pick up automatically forward and ring to my other GSM mobile phone. or supporting IVR press want to dial using DTMF other meaning remote GSM.
otherwise, i dial to GSM from my mobile automatically picked up request to press want to dial using DTMF it makes forward to SIP calls.
GSM to SIP or SIP to GSM
i tried before OKTELL GSM to SIP but it is not more functional. i want better now.
anyone help me?

Paulweicker Paulweicker is offline
Junior Member
Location: Canada

Get a DID # and have it forwarded to both cell and PC. Use the DID asa you transmitted # and should solve the problem. PJ

abey abey is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulweicker View Post
Get a DID # and have it forwarded to both cell and PC. Use the DID asa you transmitted # and should solve the problem. PJ
I living in Africa. my living country no did# service. but i have USA DID number it divert to my PC but now from pc to my country number to terminate in small good technolgy. if u u have idea help me?

UTStarcom GF-210 WiFi/SIP/GSM Handset - Any reports or views Jack UK VOIP 5 01-04-2009 04:38 PM
Skype Gateway,VoIP GSM Gateway,E1 GSM Channel bank Rebeccaliu VOIP 0 11-01-2006 02:16 PM
GSM gateways with SIP paul123 UK VOIP 32 09-05-2006 05:14 PM
Re-forward declaration of types which were already forward declared qazmlp C++ 1 02-15-2004 07:00 PM
MONTREAL, QC, Canada Opportunity for Senior SIP Application Layer Designers - GSM mobile networks Mario VOIP 0 07-09-2003 10:54 PM

Advertisments