Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Gigabyte Aivia Krypton Gaming Mouse

Gigabyte Aivia Krypton Gaming Mouse

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Tech Power Up have reviewed the Gigabyte Aivia Krypton Gaming Mouse - a highly customisable mouse with great performance:

Quote:
"Despite being new to the gaming peripherals scene, Gigabyte has dived in head first with the launch of its high-end Aivia gaming gear lineup. In this review, we will take a look at the Aivia Krypton Gaming mouse which is based on the Avago ADNS-9800 8200 DPI laser sensor. With its futuristic design, this mouse is an ambitious attempt by Gigabyte to take a slice of the big gaming market. This nine-buttoned rubber clad, oddly named rodent, is a far cry from the more FPS-inspired hardware we are used to seeing from Gigabyte; we like it just the same!

Gigabyte is using a new onboard system for the macro playback and storage, which means users can access different profiles without having to install the Gigabyte GHOST engine driver software."
You can read their full evaluation here.