Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Web UX Designer

Web UX Designer

Ron Althoff

In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
to Fortune 3000 companies.

We Need Web UX Designer for our client in Houston, TX Location.

User Experience Designer and UX project lead.
5+ years experience as a self-directed web UX designer.
Must be strategic and analytical.
Must have both detail-oriented as well as big picture skills.
Must have strong verbal and written communications skills.
Must have strong command of the written word (English) – including
grammar and punctuations.
Must have strong organizational skills.
Must have experience with leading online UX projects.
Must have previous experience and comfort level with using a content
management system and be capable of knowing how to design for the
flexibility/limitations of that system.
Must be open to using metrics programs (Adobe Omniture, Google
Analytics) to gather and analyze metrics to inform your decisions and
recommendations.
Experience preferred in information architecture, user testing, and
wireframing.

This is a 12 months assignment in Houston, TX

You can reach me at Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), Phone:
559-840-3232

Ron
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
three times in last four years

Lew

On Monday, July 23, 2012 12:03:12 PM UTC-7, Ron Althoff wrote:
> In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
> challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
> cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
> Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
> helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
> deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
> clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
> to Fortune 3000 companies.
>
> We Need Web UX Designer for our client in Houston, TX Location.
>
> User Experience Designer and UX project lead.
> 5+ years experience as a self-directed web UX designer.
> Must be strategic and analytical.
> Must have both detail-oriented as well as big picture skills.
> Must have strong verbal and written communications skills.
> Must have strong command of the written word (English) – including
> grammar and punctuations.
> Must have strong organizational skills.
> Must have experience with leading online UX projects.
> Must have previous experience and comfort level with using a content
> management system and be capable of knowing how to design for the
> flexibility/limitations of that system.
> Must be open to using metrics programs (Adobe Omniture, Google
> Analytics) to gather and analyze metrics to inform your decisions and
> recommendations.
> Experience preferred in information architecture, user testing, and
> wireframing.
>
> This is a 12 months assignment in Houston, TX
>
> You can reach me at Email: (E-Mail Removed), Phone:
> 559-840-3232

Ron, dude! What does this have to do with Java?

You're not going to get top talent by being a spammer. Especially if you
are an irrelevant spammer. Do you really want to be irrelevant?

--
Lew