Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Looking for good tutorials after reading "Byte of Python"

Looking for good tutorials after reading "Byte of Python"

Paulo

My main goal is to do web development with Django/flask or another framework that suits me best. But I think that I should learn a bit more of Pythonbefore diving into a framework. I would like to know if anyone has some good tutorials like building a to-do list app or any other type of programs so I can learn by doing and also as a guiding kinda thing.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. excuse my poor english.