Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > can someone teach me this?

can someone teach me this?

Menghsiu Lee

Hi,
I have tried 1000 times to compile this python file to be an exe file by using py2exe and gui2exe
But, it does not work out.
I am thinking if there can be some genius teaching me how to make this happen.
The link in below is the complete code with all sources. Everything is open to everyone since I change this from another expert.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63928380/blackjack.rar

Thanks for your help and instructions.

Best regards,

menghsiu

rusi

On Jul 21, 7:09*am, Menghsiu Lee <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

"can someone teach me this?"

Lesson 1: Use an informational subject line
Lesson 2: Post what you did and what happened

hamilton

On 7/20/2012 8:09 PM, Menghsiu Lee wrote:
> Hi,
> I have tried 1000 times to compile this python file to be an exe file by using py2exe and gui2exe
> But, it does not work out.
> I am thinking if there can be some genius teaching me how to make this happen.
> The link in below is the complete code with all sources. Everything is open to everyone since I change this from another expert.
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63928380/blackjack.rar

Oh yea, let me download a rar file without an explanation.

You are an idiot, or a scammer.

> Thanks for your help and instructions.
>
> Best regards,
>
> menghsiu

Devin Jeanpierre

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 11:15 PM, hamilton <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> You are an idiot, or a scammer.

Please be nice.

-- Devin

hamilton

On 7/21/2012 9:06 AM, Devin Jeanpierre wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 11:15 PM, hamilton <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> You are an idiot, or a scammer.

> Please be nice.
>
> -- Devin

Devin,

When someone asks me to download a compressed file, its just like the
SCAM junk email I get all too often.

If the OP would learn how to post on usenet, I would have been happy to
help out.

I apologize to the group, but the OP needs to learn how to post.

hamilton

E.

On 2012-07-21, Menghsiu Lee <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have tried 1000 times to compile this python file to be an exe file
> by using py2exe and gui2exe But, it does not work out. I am thinking
> if there can be some genius teaching me how to make this happen. The
> link in below is the complete code with all sources. Everything is
> open to everyone since I change this from another expert.
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63928380/blackjack.rar
>
> Thanks for your help and instructions.
>
> Best regards,
>
> menghsiu

Maybe you want to show us what you've tried so far.

-- e.

Terry Reedy

On 7/23/2012 9:32 AM, E. wrote:
> On 2012-07-21, Menghsiu Lee <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have tried 1000 times to compile this python file to be an exe file
>> by using py2exe and gui2exe But, it does not work out.

You should show what happened.

>> I am thinking
>> if there can be some genius teaching me how to make this happen. The
>> link in below is the complete code with all sources. Everything is
>> open to everyone since I change this from another expert.
>>
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63928380/blackjack.rar

Not everyone can decode .rar files. You should store there a .py file or
if you must, a standard .zip.

But before you ask for help, you should try to minimize the code to
something that still has the problem. Asking people to look through
multiple files may be a bit much. If you find that removing block x lets
the file compile, then you have found a source of the problem, if not
the solution.

--
Terry Jan Reedy