Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Mouse

SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Mouse

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Lan OC have reviewed the SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Mouse which they describe as having a simple and amazing design:

Quote:
"When SteelSeries introduced the Sensei, we were very excited about their latest flagship mouse. We have consistently had a SteelSeries mouse in use in the LanOC office all the way back to the introduction of the Xia. The Sensei was a nice progression from the Xia, but I did miss the rubber finish from the Xai. When I heard they would be introducing a Sensei with a rubber finish, I was very excited to check it out. When I heard about its price, I was even more excited. Without further introduction, letís take a look at the SteelSeries Sensei [RAW]."
You can read their full review here.