Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Pro's don't clean their lenses.

Re: Pro's don't clean their lenses.

David Dyer-Bennet

Mxsmanic <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> It would be more correct to say that pros take care not to get the lenses
> dirty in the first place, and clean them only if they are dirty.

Pros, however, take them where the photos are, without much regard to
the equipment risk.

--
David Dyer-Bennet, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed); http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info