Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: So far, so good

Re: So far, so good

DanP

On Wednesday, 18 July 2012 13:06:03 UTC+1, Dudley Hanks wrote:
> "Graham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 05:23:12 -0600, Dudley Hanks,
> > <news:IMmdnTJOJK4GAZvNnZ2dnUVZ8tGdnZ2d@giganews .com> expounded this
> > theory:
> >
> >> Your analysis seems to be spot on.
> >>
> >> As for the weather, we've kind of lucked out. We haven't totally missed
> >> the
> >> rain, but we've seen only light showers, here and there, while in London,
> >> Southampton and the Isle of White.
> >>
> >> Yesterday, we had tea with the Deputy Lord Mayor of Newcastle, and she
> >> said
> >> it was the first sunny day since April.
> >>
> >> I guess the good weather just kind of follows Mich around.
> >> Take Care,
> >> Dudley
> >
> > How much longer are you in the UK? What places do you plan to visit?
> >
> > --
> > Graham
>
> We have a flat rented in Newcastle for another couple of weeks.
>
> We'll be taking in Scotland, and as much of Northern England as we can fit
> in.
>
> Of course, the kids wouldn't forgive us if we didn't stop at Ainwick Castle.
>
> Take Care,
> Dudley

Just South of Alnwick there are boat trips to see puffins, will go there in August.

If you around Newcastle on 21st-22nd of July there is an air show in Sunderland.
On 28th there is one 20 miles west of Edinburgh in East Fortune, I will be there.

DanP

David Taylor

On 18/07/2012 13:22, DanP wrote:
[]

> Just South of Alnwick there are boat trips to see puffins, will go there in August.
>
> If you around Newcastle on 21st-22nd of July there is an air show in Sunderland.
> On 28th there is one 20 miles west of Edinburgh in East Fortune, I will be there.
>
> DanP

s/west/east/

--
Cheers,
David

DanP

On Wednesday, 18 July 2012 14:20:18 UTC+1, David Taylor wrote:
> On 18/07/2012 13:22, DanP wrote:
> []
>
> > Just South of Alnwick there are boat trips to see puffins, will go there in August.
> >
> > If you around Newcastle on 21st-22nd of July there is an air show in Sunderland.
> > On 28th there is one 20 miles west of Edinburgh in East Fortune, I will be there.
> >
> > DanP
>
> s/west/east/
>
> --
> Cheers,